The Prudent Entrepreneur: How to start a business is a master plan that can assist anyone to become an entrepreneur. The path is often shrouded in mystery and uncertainty, yet it is a natural step up for many accomplished professionals when they have reached a certain ceiling in their careers.
At its core, entrepreneurship is about creating value for communities and being rewarded handsomely for those efforts. This book demonstrates to all readers that anyone can start a business and make it successful if that decision and the execution of that goal is done with prudence and foresight.
Written in a straightforward and engaging style, this book will prepare you to:
- create a six-figure business
- understand the benefits of choosing a product business over a service-based one
- design an effective sales and marketing plan
- compile a working business plan
- assemble a power team for your business
- create an online and social presence
- design an effective infrastructure for your business
- build a scalable business from the outset
It takes more than just desire to create a successful business - it takes honest and simple advice from a trusted source. With The Prudent Entrepreneur: How to start a business, you will get this guidance to take the entrepreneurship journey and start your very own business. For those who are already on this journey, it is a sanity check for your existing company and any other business you will be starting in the future.